Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2012, 19:43   #1

Belize March 2013

We have chartered a boat in Belize over spring break (March 10th- 17th 2013). We are looking for a family to share the boat and expenses with. We are a family of 4 with two boys ages 12 and 13. We are planning to to sail out of San Pedro and do some diving and fishing. We have bareboat experience and any level of sailing experience is welcome. The boat is a four bedroom two bath catamaran, and you will have your own 1/2 of the boat. Due to the poorly developed cruising support in the area, the majority of the meals will be onboard, and water conservation is a must. If you are interested in an adventure to remember please reply.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:54   #2

Send a message via Skype™ to netbeto
Re: Belize March 2013

Hy Drsmurph

let me now more about the cost off the trip? I m really interesting, this is my findacrew profile ,

https://www.findacrew.net/secure-ser...account=162168
Old 03-01-2013, 18:06   #3

I'm a canadian teacher in search of a boat to crew on during my march break. I would be alone, since my daughter is with her mother in the Bahamas this year. If you are unable to find a family, maybe we could work something out.

Ian
Old 06-01-2013, 09:19   #4

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Endeavour 35, 1984,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drsmurph View Post
We have chartered a boat in Belize over spring break (March 10th- 17th 2013). We are looking for a family to share the boat and expenses with. We are a family of 4 with two boys ages 12 and 13. We are planning to to sail out of San Pedro and do some diving and fishing. We have bareboat experience and any level of sailing experience is welcome. The boat is a four bedroom two bath catamaran, and you will have your own 1/2 of the boat. Due to the poorly developed cruising support in the area, the majority of the meals will be onboard, and water conservation is a must. If you are interested in an adventure to remember please reply.
Are you still on this?
I have sent a PM asking for conditions and so far I got no answer at all?
If you have already found somebody please say so in a post so that thread can be closed.
Thank you
Old 06-01-2013, 09:44   #5

Seems there's no lack on interest to this post. Alecadi, if you hear from the original post via pm, please let me know so that I too can cross this off my list of march break prospects.

Ian
Old 07-01-2013, 16:17   #6

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz5678 View Post
Seems there's no lack on interest to this post. Alecadi, if you hear from the original post via pm, please let me know so that I too can cross this off my list of march break prospects.

Ian
2nd PM sent but still no answer.
I suppose the OP was not serious about it.
The least he can do is tell us if this is still pending.
Alec
Old 07-01-2013, 16:35   #7

We are still looking for a family to share the boat so that our ids have other kids to hang out with. I we do not find a famil with kids, we are planning to just make it a family afair.
Old 07-01-2013, 17:35   #8

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drsmurph View Post
We are still looking for a family to share the boat so that our ids have other kids to hang out with. I we do not find a famil with kids, we are planning to just make it a family afair.
Did u see my PM?
Old 08-01-2013, 09:58   #9

Sounds interesting. We are family of 5 - 2 boys and 1 girl all teens 14-15-17.
we were thinking of doing the same thing but the cost alone put us off.
What is the cost?
What is the cat make and model?
Would 5 work do you think? One on dinette perhaps.
Old 14-01-2013, 18:24   #10

Send a message via Skype™ to Falcontxtxp

Please read this letter carefully and*attentively... I trust your response.

I am very interested in buying a boat OR buying into a boat "partnership"...*I have good experience sailing because I lived for 22 year in Miami Beach USA making Key Biscayne and the Atlantic Ocean my playground sailing on a Colgate 26, power boating, fishing*and diving. I also participated in few regattas in Key Biscayne competing in a small 4-crew sailing boat wining one competition “it was a stroke of luck :-)”

I NEED/WANT to live in a boat for the next year or two in order to acquire the*experience necessary to become a true sailor and be able to sail the world...*I am ready to do*ALL tasks from the*smallest*to the biggest; any boat duties*to quickly learn and master all tasks needed for sailing.*

I am well fit, well-mannered,*extremely positive, easy going individual with a ken common sense; moreover*I am a highly educated individual...*I fluently speak write and read in Russian, Spanish, English and Portuguese with Basic in Italian and French. I am also a Pilot for single engine airplane, a NAUI Scuba Diver with Survival skills in the Forests, Deserts, Mountains and Waters.

Awaiting for your reply...

Karlos Falcon
Phone +64-027-922-2129

E-mail**Falcontxtxp@gmail.com

Tags
arc