Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-01-2010, 11:40   #1
Eternal Member

Boat: CS36T, 36'
Bahamas and Beyond

Hello,
I am living alone on my sailboat, s/v Baja Beagle, a 36ft Canadian Sailcraft sloop [CS36T]. Currently in Marathon, central Florida keys.

I hope to leave for the Bahamas in about a month (mid-Feb. 2010) and would like to have crew aboard to share the work/fun.

My plans for after the Bahamas are not finalized at this point, but may include the Virgins, and/ or Panama.

If you would like to come along, please PM or email me.

Margo
aka "flysci"

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
Old 22-01-2010, 12:22   #2

Hi Margo, we are just returning from a 3 month trip which started in Savannah to the Keys and then Bimini to Georgetown....we have planned to travel on to BVI but circumstances got in the way for the owner of the boat....

My sailing background: sailed in the 80s but had to give it up for business reasons. Just coming into retirement now and have been back into it again for about 5 years. I took several AYA course (to bareboat Skipper). Currently, doing a weather course and coastal navigation. Sailed with my brother-in-law in Brazil and Trinidad with limited offshore sailing.

My wife and I are fun loving and she is a marvellous cook and exceptionally cheerful and happy person. She retired from teaching after 32+ years as a elementary school teacher and that is a test of anyone’s ability to be positive in my opinion.

I worked in broadcasting and publishing as a writer producer. We are both musicians and adventurers. We love a good party although we aren’t heavy drinkers. (I don’t drink at all). We are non smokers.

We are currently in Key West until Monday AM....then returning to Lauderdale - available around Feb 22 to depart for distant places.....

Paul & Marg
Old 31-01-2010, 16:40   #3

Send a message via Skype™ to bonaterra
Hi Margo,
Two very experienced sailors, now in Miami, I(55, Polish, Licenced Yachtmaster Offshore)and my friend (50,Polish, costal skipper) we are looking for trip from FL to Caribbean or other lacation. Available now! Shared expense is OK for us!!!
email: bonaterra@interia.pl
- Janusz

Tags
Bahamas