Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-08-2014, 12:18   #1

29 Year Old Male Wanting Crew In Florida FREE

Hello,

My name is Dave, and I am new to the sailing world. I have plans on buying my own sail boat to cruise and live-aboard in the near future. But, before I jump on my own boat I would like to gain some experience with someone who knows what they're doing.

I would like to crew on a sail boat in the Florida/Bahamas/Caribbean and/or the southeastern U.S. part of the world to begin with. Please notice I would only like payment in the form of experience.

I have sailed before when I was younger but didn't do much of the sailing. I was mainly along for the ride. Recently, I went sailing and got a little hands on experience on a 23 footer.

Briefly about me:

I am very enthusiastic, outgoing person with a very adventurous mind. I'm good with people socially, and am not invasive to people who noticeably would like to be left alone. I love fishing, traveling, and auto/water sports. I live in the north central part of Florida, so sailing from anywhere on the Florida coast is preferable.

If you are looking for a hard working young man to help you sail somewhere in the areas previously stated, for free, then PM me and we can get to know one another.

Thanks for you time,
Dave
Old 19-08-2014, 13:41   #2

Send a message via Skype™ to kitehawaii
Re: 29 Year Old Male Wanting Crew In Florida FREE

Hi
You can contact me to finalize boat and conduct sea trails I have a 36' cat

Sent from my iPhone using Cruisers Sailing Forum

Phone 808-283-3578

Tags
crew, florida