Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats) > Classifieds Archive
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-02-2013, 14:58   #1

Boat: Gulfstar 37 sloop
Trinka 8' dinghy lightly used with sailing kit and oars

A very lightly used (8.5 out of 10) 2000 year Trinka 8 dinghy with the self-bailer option, Sailing kit (unused), and traditional varnished oars. I acquired her with my Gulfstar 37 about seven years ago and she had hardly seen any use. She has been in my garage since then, as I opted for an inflatable. Well, its time to clean out the garage! Nice teak seat and stern, unvarnished but very clean. Exceptional condition overall. This is $3800.00 plus tax if purchased new. If you are in the market for a Trinka, then you know what you are getting here. Check the Trinka website for details. I am offering an exceptional value at $2500.00 for all. The Trinka resides in St. Augustine, Fl, and I can possibly deliver to a buyer within the state of Florida. I have the Honda 2.5 kicker with under 10 hours on it if yo need an outboard. I'll let it go for $700. Send me a private message and I can email pics.

Stirfryd

Tags
dinghy, sailing