Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-2014, 19:33   #1

Full MOB Pole set up, Horseshoe, Strobe

Forespar 120/150 OP 14'4" tall MOB pole in good condition. Has slot up the side that goes over a shroud or backstay. Also includes the top tube (Forespar OP-FT which sells new for $28 by itself) that attaches to the shroud or backstay and covers the flag. Also a base tube that clamps to the shroud or backstay where it meets the deck or transom (just a piece of PVC pipe). street price new about $180.

Extra flag. street price new about $33.

Jim Buoy or similar yellow horseshoe with mounting bracket and titanium clamps for securing to stanchion. In good condition but pretty faded from sun. Long line to go to the pole.

ACR SM-2 Overboard Strobe with new this season 6V lantern battery. There are three clips the hold the top or the strobe on to the base canister. Two are missing but you can get more of them by calling ACR in Miami. street price on these units is about $140. Has the lifeline handing hook (sells separately new as an option for $23 itself). I no longer have the wall mount, but you don't need it when mounting on the lifeline.

Since the pole is assembled and over 14' long (glued together using the glue that came with it) I can't ship it. You will have to pick this up in Melbourne FL. but I can hold for you until the Melbourne SSCA GAM later this year (or I can bring it to Lake Worth, Miami, or the Keys if you can wait until I am down there in December). But if you can come and get it, you can have it all for $175, less than half what you could buy a new pole, mount, extra flag, and strobe and just consider the horseshoe and its mount free with the whole set up.
Old 08-07-2014, 06:06   #2

Re: Full MOB Pole set up, horseshoe, strobe - PICTURES

extra flag and clamps included in the sale are not shown in the picture.
Old 09-07-2014, 05:29   #3

Boat: Pearson 424;__42+ft...The Sting
Send a message via Skype™ to first dutchman
Re: Full MOB Pole set up, horseshoe, strobe

-i AM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY. yES i WOULD LIKE THE WHOLE SET UP. i TRIED TO LEAVE YOU MY PHONE AND EMAIL BUT WAS PREVENTED BY THE ADM. PERHAPS YOU CAN GIVE ME YOURS SO WE CAN SET UP A TIME AND PLACE TO PICK UP ALL. THANKS ....FRANK
Old 09-07-2014, 08:28   #4

Re: Full MOB Pole set up, horseshoe, strobe

Well Bob, since you a 424 also, you are welcome to buy this from me. It's yours. SOLD TO Bob for $175. (sorry for the delay in responding)

Tags
mob