Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats) > Classifieds Archive
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-10-2011, 07:46   #1

Boat: 40' Northstar 80/20 S&S ketch
Send a message via Skype™ to sailinlee
Fair-Priced Cruising Charters in the Leewards

If anyone is interested in the Cruising life and would like to learn about it, I am doing reasonably priced charters on my Hughes 40, Sparkman & Stephens ketch, Krasna. I am in the Leeward islands on St. Martin right now and will be here for awhile. It's not an all-inclusive pampered charter but hands on, sailing and cooking for yourselves, I'm happy to teach what I know about cruising and sailing. I've got about 15,000 sea miles under the keel in the Mediterranean, US East Coast from Maine to the Bahamas, and now I'll be cruising in the Caribbean for the foreseeable future.

Hopefully you will enjoy the sail and I'll keep maintaining my boat,

Lee
Old 30-11-2011, 12:12   #2

Re: Fair-Priced Cruising Charters in the Leewards

Hi Lee
Im a resently retired guy looking to explore the Caribbean.
I have bareboated there several times and have been a powerboat owner in the Boston area.
I am thiking of investing in a boat to winter in,and would be interested in sharpening my skills.

Time wise I am flexible .
What is your availability and what are costs to consider?
I am currently exploring my options.
Greg
Old 02-12-2011, 12:42   #3

Lee, please tell us more, thanks.
Old 03-12-2011, 07:37   #4

Hello Greg,

I don't know if my message got through to you, but I sent an email with prices and things and got it deleted for breaking rules of CF. (I hadn't read the rules before hand.) But for discussing prices it would be better to do that via email. My email is sailin@sailin.net I also have a website at sailin.net It's an older website but it will give you an idea about myself and the charters I do.

Hope to hear from you,

Lee
Old 03-12-2011, 08:14   #5

Hello Speedo,

Some basic information about my trips. I've got a trip going from Florida to St. Martin in January. There is one cabin available on that trip. That will be on a 42' Catamaran Fontaine Pajot Venezia. It will be a trip through the Bahamas with stops in Eleuthera Exumas and some of the Out Islands; Turks and Caicos; Dominican Republic, with stops in Luperon and Samana Bay (Samana Bay is the Atlantic Humpback whales birthing and mating grounds): Puerto Rico, Luminescent Bay and the Spanish Virgins; Virgin Islands and into St. Martin. I'm planning on a month for that trip. For pricing it's better to contact me via email. I'm not sure about the rules of business on Cruiser's Forum. But it's my cheapest rates on this trip. And there is still one more cabin available. My email address is sailin@sailin.net

I've got a trip scheduled for around the leewards around the end of February. And there is still one more cabin available on that trip. I haven't thought much farther in advance, but March, April and May are the nicest months of the year, so I'll be sailing then too. I'll be in the states next week and we can talk by telephone or I can send you more information via email. I've also got an old website at sailin.net

Hope to hear from you soon,

Lee

Tags
cruising