Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-06-2013, 23:19   #1
Marine Service Provider

Carter 33

First Carter design built in Australia in 1971 and the only Carter 33 built in timber by prestigious builder Graham Alexander who was involved in the construction of the famous Koomooloo. Skylark is truly an ocean cruiser/racer with 4 Sydney Hobart's completed in the 70's winning her category in 1973. Construction: Cold moulded Oregon Pine and Cockpit and Cabin in Teak. Only two owners since launching. The second owner sailed her from Sydney to Bilbao (Spain) in 2007-2008 with no issues. He accomplished a complete refit in 2011-2012 with new mast, electronics, deck paint and varnish.

Check her out on the DIY Yacht Broker link below.

Classic Carter 33
Old 07-06-2013, 14:39   #2
cruiser

Boat: Boat less at the moment.
Re: Carter 33

Hi Jort, I never been iritated by adds on this site. Your add campaign forced me for the first time that i am on the web too install AdBlock.

Don't distroy it for every body, for websites the income of Adds is fatal.
Old 08-06-2013, 01:05   #3
Marine Service Provider

Re: Carter 33

I'm sorry to hear that Reiziger. The reason we advertise on Cruisers Forum is to support a good website where a lot of people can talk about various things related to sailing. Of course we want to communicate our services and boats for sale as well. The thing is that we run an entirely free service that is a great tool for people that are buying or selling boats. We want the people on Cruisers Forum to know they can use our sales module and have online exposure on multiple sites when they want to sell. Advertising is one of our ways to get that message across. The good thing about online advertising is that you reach the people who are genuinely interested in yachts and the people that don't want to see your ads can delete their cookies after visiting a certain website or use ad blocker. Please don't forget that because of advertisers like us a website like Cruisers Forum can exist and if we wouldn't sponsor them there would not be a Cruisers Forum or any other free (sailing) websites. I hope our online campaign doesn't reach you anymore, so you can browse the internet undisturbed.