Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-07-2007, 16:02   #1

Boat: Yankee 26 26 footer
1973 26 foot for sale needs some love

I have this Yankee 26 built in 1973. I was going to fix her up and get it all pretty but am closing on a house right now, along with other things, and the sailboat is last on my list of things i can hold onto.
It needs a headliner, a little cleaning here and there, and shell be ready to sail. I havent tried to start the BMW D12 engine yet, so i dont know if it runs correctly but i was told by the former owner that it ran fine.
I have a couple pics and will get more. Im asking very little as far as i can tell. I need money for my house. I have the title with my name on it.
I am cleaning it up as we speak. It has a helm with a wheel in conjunction with the rubber as a backup. It would take very little, i just dont have any time at all anymore. Im asking 4,000 OBO. you can email me at wallymander@gmail.com [IMG]ftp://www.getfukt.net/ryan/mastsmall.JPG[/IMG]