Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Scuttlebutt > Our Community
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-10-2011, 09:07   #1

Boat: 1973 Hughes 25
Send a message via Yahoo to nosinglesource Send a message via Skype™ to nosinglesource
In Annapolis Area Today

We arrived in the Annapolis area yesterday and will be leaving tomorrow. We're sad to have missed the boat show and to not have more time here, but have been loving the area. We saw plenty of boats from the bridge on Compromise Rd and are just green with envy for those of you who will be making the jump down south soon - best of wishes to you all!

It is rather short notice, but if there any folks in the area reading this who may be up for a little Cruisers Forum get together, we'll be having supper somewhere down by the water this evening. The trip was on somewhat short notice this time, but should we get to do so again we'll be sure to put a note up on here to better our chances of meeting some of you all!

Cindi & Matt
nosinglesource is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 15:01   #2

Boat: Mainship Pilot 34
Re: In Annapolis Area Today

My wife and I arrived in town a few hours ago. Give me a call at 949-244-1496. We are staying in a B&B in the historical district. Plan to go out to dinner at about 7:30- maybe McGarvys.

David
djmarchand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 05:58   #3

Boat: 1973 Hughes 25
Send a message via Yahoo to nosinglesource Send a message via Skype™ to nosinglesource
We were disappointed to miss meeting up with the two of you last night David, although I'm hoping for your sakes that you did indeed eat at McGarvey's...the food there is wonderful. We were down for business and will see if we can arrange to do so again...the sooner the better! Do you get out this way often?

Cindi
nosinglesource is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
annapolis