Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2015, 10:14   #1

Where to Stay on Chesapeake Bay

I have seen many post on where to winter, marinas,do it yourself, storage on the hard etc,so I am offering a new marina that is up and running. The area is the lower bay, Cape Charles, Va.on the eastern shore of Va.

Close to town, food, winter storage, quaint area and a first class operation with reasonable rates. I have been cruising and I can recommend this marina and the area. Everyone should check out this area and the marina on the eastern shore of Va.

Cape Charles Yacht Center
1011 Bay Shore Rd.
Cape Charles , Va 23310
Office phone 757-331-3100
Email capemarinecenter@gmail.com

Harbormaster is Steve " smitty" Smith I have no financial connections but have sailed out of the "shore" for 40 years. Don't let the word "Yacht" scare you away, this is for every sailboat and power boater or multi hull [25.8 ft width. Know matter how big on little your boat is. You might also google cape charles or the eastern shore peace of Va for more info on the area
dahshore is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chesapeake bay