Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2017, 17:31   #1

Boat: Tayana FD-12
parts for old tecumseh HG-1000

Anyone know where to get suction and discharge valve kit for an old tecumseh refrigeration compressor? It would be item 5 and 6 in parts diagrams below.
I was able to find gasket kit and shaft seal kit on ebay. But I cannot find the valve plate kit. The valves look like they are broken so i am not putting thing thing back together before replacing them.
The best part number diagram I found is from Arizona mobile air, but they dont show the valve kit as a purchasable item on their website. I'll try to give them a call during business hours.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HG1000Parts1.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	138.0 KB
ID:	142526   Click image for larger version

Name:	HG1000Parts2.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	194.6 KB
ID:	142527  

phorvati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 09:36   #2
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Bristol 45.5
Re: parts for old tecumseh HG-1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by phorvati View Post
Anyone know where to get suction and discharge valve kit for an old tecumseh refrigeration compressor? It would be item 5 and 6 in parts diagrams below.
I was able to find gasket kit and shaft seal kit on ebay. But I cannot find the valve plate kit. The valves look like they are broken so i am not putting thing thing back together before replacing them.
The best part number diagram I found is from Arizona mobile air, but they dont show the valve kit as a purchasable item on their website. I'll try to give them a call during business hours.
Wish you had posted this last week, I just threw out an entire system, save the motor, in the trash , never thought of parting it out, sorry .

Good luck in your search .

Regards John
Typhoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
parts