Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-06-2016, 04:06   #1

Solent UK day sailing

Old 12-06-2016, 00:46 #1
pat1164

Need experience, own boat in marina
Hi to all , I am based on Hayling island Hants England .
Hello , I have a Shipman 28 moored on Hayling island , personally I have very little experience with sailing , if any members out there looking for day sailing on my little boat , to share some experience and guidance in return for fun and beer and food I would be very great full
The boat itself is all up together I think , but again would also appreciate any advise and guidance there also ,
My experience is very low but am willing to listen and take on board advise ,
I have good electronic and all safety equipment on board and all working and tested ,
If at all someone has time and would like to go out day sailing maybe no longer have a boat , I would be very interested in going out , the boat is in a marina so only need an hour after low tide to get out to the Solent for loads of fun
Hope to hear from someone interested as been here for 1 year and very little use is getting to me , thank you for taking the time to read this
Pat, would love to hear from someone that is looking to share knowledge, thank you for looking Pat age 52 living just north of Hayling island
pat1164 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
day sailing, sail, sailing