- About flyingnut40
- Vessel Make/ model
- VDS Seal 36 and Sandpiper 565
- Vessel Name
- Irony (Seal 36) and Dun Rushi
- Bas Caraquet, New Brunswick, Canada
- retired locksmith
- Sailing, Travel, Ham Radio, All things electrical or mechanical. Built my own 3D printer before I ever saw one in person! A self confessed Gadget Freak. I will do well with this "Fixing boats in exotic locations" thing.
- sold house, buying a bigger boat and planning the most exciting time of my life!
My first sailing was done with the Sea Cadets out of Oshawa as a kid, then motor boats at the cottage etc. and then back to sailing for real about 6-7 years ago, mostly racing on a C&C 30 out of Cobourg each summer.
I have not seen much of the world and I have a lot of catching up to do! EDIT - Bought a small ocean front house on 4 acres on the north shore of New Brunswick so we would have a place to wait out covid-19 and do our local sailing and refits close to home!
- Live your life with passion, even if it kills you, because something is going to kill you anyways. Webb Chilies