Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-05-2017, 07:37   #106

Boat: Colombia Cc 11.8
Re: Rice and other long-term rations storage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
does anyone have experience growing your own, like bean sprouts or tomatoes, on board?
There are a lot of people growing sprouts but I only think there's a couple of us growing tomatoes and kale and swiss chard. I have Everglade tomatoes and I read that they where perennials. Last year they died but this year they're still alive with fruit on them and more blossoms coming. That's the hardest part about tomatoes you have to wait so long for them to start producing it will be so nice if this plant continues to produce. do a search, growing your food and the Garden Club are two.
sparrowhawk1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
storage