Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Scuttlebutt > Flotsam & Sailing Miscellany
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-07-2021, 07:34   #1

Boat: Pearson 10M
Thought you would all be interested

Clearly the best value in boating along with a healthy dose of sarcastic indignation.

https://longisland.craigslist.org/bo...345615576.html
Old 06-07-2021, 07:36   #2

Boat: Moody 44’ ketch
Re: Thought you would all be interested

[emoji23][emoji23]
Old 06-07-2021, 07:47   #3
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: Thought you would all be interested

Love it..

You can't beat a people up (for 75yrs+) and have them say..
"I Love You.. ". Murray Roman.
Yet the 'useful idiots' of the West still dance to the beat of the apartheid drums.
Old 06-07-2021, 08:35   #4

Boat: Pearson 10M

On July 4th I motored out with a boat full of people to see the fireworks. Coming back after dark one guy had us cockpit all lit up making sure everybody was blinded, another guy cuts across a well more channel right in front of me, light 5 ft to spare, and then Captain dumb-azz has his 40-ft crappy sport cruiser tied up sideways on the pickup dock to make sure no one else can use it. It's supposed to be a 5-minute limit. I assume the poster of this ad has had similar experiences, He just handles it a little better than I do
Old 07-07-2021, 04:36   #5

Hilarious!

Let's post here for everyone to see, as eventually it will disappear from the Long Island (NY) Craigslist...

SS Minnow Tender - $80,000 (Montauk)
This is the SS Guppy. Tender to the infamous SS Minnow of Gilligan’s Island. Purchased from the grandson of Mr. Howell. Everything original in good working order. Special Covid 4th of July price reduction-only 800% more than original msrp. In today’s boat market that’s a true buyers bargain! Purchase today and you can be on the water with all the other clueless captains who bought boats during Covid. Plenty of summer left to crash into docks and needlessly cut off other boats! Non negotiable because I know I have a boat that floats and you dont and well, too bad, so sad…Happy Boating! Contact number is I81-U812.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	00808_2Nstj8UZbdBz_0CI0pP_1200x900.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	241683  
Old 07-07-2021, 04:38   #6

(Oh - and at least the guy knows to leave his outboard UP amongst a bunch of tenders, right?)

Haw-haw,
LittleWing77
Old 08-07-2021, 20:09   #7

Boat: Dufour Safari 27'

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagablu View Post
On July 4th I motored out with a boat full of people to see the fireworks. Coming back after dark one guy had us cockpit all lit up making sure everybody was blinded, another guy cuts across a well more channel right in front of me, light 5 ft to spare, and then Captain dumb-azz has his 40-ft crappy sport cruiser tied up sideways on the pickup dock to make sure no one else can use it. It's supposed to be a 5-minute limit. I assume the poster of this ad has had similar experiences, He just handles it a little better than I do
I too have had similar experiences on the 4th, which is why I don't go out on the 4th unless I am back in the slip well before noon. There are way too many idiots out there. Thanks for posting this excellent for sale ad.
Closed Thread