Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Life Aboard a Boat > Liveaboard's Forum
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-07-2018, 23:46   #1

WANTING TO LIVEABOARD IN SAN DIEGO SOON

Hello all, I have scoured a bunch of forums and this seems to be the most active. I live in Carlsbad, California. North San Diego and I am a Navy Corpsman. Me and my girlfriend have the itch to give up our apartment and liveaboard in the next year. We love to travel and love the outdoors and want the experience of living aboard.

Hoping to find a great deal around 30-80 grand on a nice trawler. We are open to living in oceanside harbor or even down in main San Diego.

We are avid believers in living life to the fullest and connecting with the outdoors. Complete newbies to the liveaboard lifestyle, but have done tons of research and feel it is an experience that will fits us well and want to at least try. Please let me know if you see any good deals or know of any good opportunities to learn or rent a liveaboard for a while.

Glad to join this forum and look forward to making new connections. thank you!
r3markabl3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
liveaboard, san diego