Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-07-2021, 10:16   #46

Re: Sailboat was lost..so now I sell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoutMaster View Post
Update!

My number is 724-986-7585
I will not haggle or negotiate on price unless you plan on taking it all.
Also I will deliver large items but a fee will be added depending on distance. To cover fuel cost only

TRADES ….
Just bought property in the mountains and need a UTV/ATV, log splitter, chainsaw, sawmill, brush hog, excavator, dirt bike, and the list goes on

Items For Sale
2. Mantus Snubber Pendant 8mm - $54 list - $25 asking
4. Mantus bow Roller -$679 list - $400 asking
5. Mantus Mooring Shackle 5/8” - $184 list - $100asking
6. Mantus Bridle $255 list. - $160 asking
7. Tohatsu 15 HP 4stroke 2019 used one time for a test ride - NEW - Shaft length 15” - Electric Start/Rope - list $3437 - asking $2500
8. Tiller extension + Navs Skiffs Dingy Light kit - $100
9. Zodiac Cadet 350 Aluminum Hull - Used once, basically new- $1800
10. Boat fenders - $15
12. Brand New Viper Ropes - two 80’ and one 150’ - tag still on them, never used sadly
13. Helly Hansen Ocean Racing Series - $100 size small
17. Electric Cord - $40
20. SRS Personal AIS - 3units - List $299 - $200 each
23. Power Adapter cable - 25/50amp - $50
24. Dometic CFX-95DZW 120v/12v AC/DC Dual WiFi List $1500 - Asking $750
27. Fish Filet board - $40
28. Lewmar Windlass. - V4 vertical windlass - kit- foot buttons Included - List $3200. - Asking $1800
29. Victron full electric system to go off grid - to much to list - lithium batteries - Inverter - If this Interests you please contact to discuss - full system was over $7000 new and Its never even been used only set up as a mock Installation before the actual Installation on my sailboat occurred
30. B&G Nav System - All brand new 2019/2020 electronics for a 41’ sailboat - full system -
B&G HALO20 - 24NM 34NM 60RPM - List $2199 - Asking $1800

I also have a bunch of miscellaneous sailing accessories, blocks, all sorts stuff.. some valuable. I want it all gone at once ideally. if that kind of stuff interests you I can send additional pics and we can talk prices for those items and i can tell you what I have. This would be best if it was someone in the North East so i can deliver it

I also have an arrangement of sails. A Main that is brand spanking new. Two big genoas one is damaged the other just refurbished, a 110%, 90%, stay sail and storm sail. Fantastic canvas. Can send pics
Have notes from sailmaker and details on work done. Can share that as well
Stored in a dry, rodent free location.
No joke it takes up so much space that I will make you a fantastic deal
If you or anyone you know has a a 1971 Tartan 41 or similar boat this is a STEAL!!! - waiting for some good weather and a day off to pull them all out and get exact measurements to a few of you gentlemen
Sent a pm about a few items
Rogsails is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 09:35   #47

Pm Sent
CapnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 10:11   #48
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Retired Delivery Capt
Send a message via Skype™ to Snore

Price and sizes on the Viper line??
"Whenever...it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off- then, I account it high time to get to sea..." Ishmael
Snore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 12:59   #49
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Pacific Seacraft Orion MK II

VM left, please call me back so I can buy a number of items.

Ben
Americanrancher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 13:22   #50

Heartbreaking.

The "liability" risk of protecting a vacant boat is poppycock. I've been adding and adjusting lines and fenders, reseting anchors, and investigating running bilge pumps on neighboring boats for 40 years and received many a bottle of Scotch in thanks - never a complaint.

You can sue anyone for anything - but both my insurance agent and my attorney tell me that they have never heard of a case like this in the real world involving another recreational boater. And insurance companies take a very dim view of a boat owner that refuses assistance and later files a claim. (You do have to be careful if you get paid or are a "professional" such as a Tow Boat operator or marina employee)

I try to find a number to call first but if not, I view it as a sailor's duty. And hope that someone would do the same for my boat.
CarlF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 13:07   #51

My number is 724-986-7585

TRADES ….
Just bought property in the mountains and need a UTV/ATV, log splitter, chainsaw, sawmill, brush hog, excavator, dirt bike, and the list goes on

Items For Sale
4. Mantus bow Roller -$679 list - $400 asking
7. Tohatsu 15 HP 4stroke 2019 used one time for a test ride - NEW - Shaft length 15” - Electric Start/Rope - list $3437 - asking $2000!!!! - Location Albany NY
17. Electric Dock cord and splitter - $40
23. Power Adapter cable - 25/50amp - $40
24. Dometic CFX-95DZW 120v/12v AC/DC Dual WiFi List $1500 - Asking $750
Tiller extension for Motor - $15

I also have a bunch of miscellaneous sailing accessories, blocks, all sorts stuff.. some valuable. I want it all gone at once ideally. if that kind of stuff interests you I can send additional pics and we can talk prices for those items and i can tell you what I have. This would be best if it was someone in the North East so i can deliver it

I also have an arrangement of sails. A Main that is brand spanking new. Two big genoas one is damaged the other just refurbished, a 110%, 90%, stay sail and storm sail. Great Sails!
Have notes from sailmaker and details on work done. Can share that as well
Stored in a dry, rodent free location.
No joke it takes up so much space that I will make you a fantastic deal
If you or anyone you know has a a 1971 Tartan 41 or similar boat this is a STEAL!!! - waiting for some good weather and a day off to pull them all out and get exact measurements to a few of you gentlemen
ScoutMaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boat, lost, sail, sailboat