Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2017, 19:54   #1

Tortola to Culebra

Hello

so last summer I planned on cruising the Spanish Virgins, and had some questions about procedure with regards to customs/immigration. Unfortunately the boat wasn't ready yet and we never got the chance

Well we now have the boat and have sailed her several times, and are very happy with her. I now plan on going to the Spanish virgins this summer (at least Culebra, may skip Vieques). As it seems that there would be a lot of checking out, checking in, and re checking in if go through St.Thomas, I was wondering how long it would take simply to go from the west end of Tortola directly to Culebra. The boat is a Voyage 480, and I have a nice screecher that certainly helps off the wind. Figure if we leave early in the am (not too early,-it's vacation!) we would be there by mid afternoon. I need to keep the admiral and the rugrats happy

Thanks, and happy new year to all

https://vimeo.com/197973882
boneboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Culebra