Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18-01-2019, 21:49   #1

West Palm Beach to George Town, departing Feb 2-9, weather dep

Columbia 36, departing West Palm Beach about Feb 2-9, weather dependent, for George Town, Bahamas. You could stay on in the Exumas for several days to a week depending on when we arrive. Would like crew to join in West Palm Beach. Prefer someone in Florida. I'll pay to fly you back. I'll pay boat expenses and food during crossing.

Looking for someone that has some sailing experience, can stand night watches, and is a NON-SMOKER.

I'm Lee, 41, male, and I am a devoted sailor landlocked in Montana. I've sailed China Rose, a Columbia 36 for the 3 months a year for the last 2 years. Before that, I chartered for 10 years in the Caribbean, have my ASA 101-4, EMT, an engineering degree, and run my own business. I've done the gulf stream crossing twice in the last 2 years. Non-smoker. Boat has VHF, GPS, chart plotter, PLB, radar.
blacksnowdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2019, 08:56   #2

Re: West Palm Beach to George Town, departing Feb 2-9, weather dep

PM Sent
ak08820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2019, 07:23   #3

Re: West Palm Beach to George Town, departing Feb 2-9, weather dep

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksnowdog View Post
Columbia 36, departing West Palm Beach about Feb 2-9, weather dependent, for George Town, Bahamas. You could stay on in the Exumas for several days to a week depending on when we arrive. Would like crew to join in West Palm Beach. Prefer someone in Florida. I'll pay to fly you back. I'll pay boat expenses and food during crossing.

Looking for someone that has some sailing experience, can stand night watches, and is a NON-SMOKER.

I'm Lee, 41, male, and I am a devoted sailor landlocked in Montana. I've sailed China Rose, a Columbia 36 for the 3 months a year for the last 2 years. Before that, I chartered for 10 years in the Caribbean, have my ASA 101-4, EMT, an engineering degree, and run my own business. I've done the gulf stream crossing twice in the last 2 years. Non-smoker. Boat has VHF, GPS, chart plotter, PLB, radar.
Lee,

I'm interested. Male, 59, great shape, live on ocean in CT, grew up around boats and sail a Daysailer every day in summer. Recently took ASA 101 and 103 on a 45-footer. In Sarasota for winter.

Carl
carlperu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weather