Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-06-2023, 15:11   #1

Boat: Cal 2-25
Socal looking for experience

Looking for experience, either day sail or possibly weekend, maybe longer eventually. I have 25 foot Cal-2 sailboat in very good condition, but not too much experience. My dad taught me the basics of sailing. I did complete ASA 101-103 at Blue Pacific out of MDR last year, and lots of reading and lurking in forums like this, and going out on my own boat for day sails. Would love to crew locally, and/or if anyone is interested to sail with me on my boat. I am a fast learner and want to work on specific skills like anchoring, navigating etc., and general seamanship. Next target is overnighting at Channel Islands, then later maybe San Diego, then Sea of Cortez or even Hawaii (at least in my dreams).

I am based out of Ventura Harbor, in California. I am easy going low maintenance guy, and get along well with people. I have a steady day job, but can do weekends or maybe occasionally play hooky!

My brain is like a sponge, a very thirsty sponge!
Welti is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cal, enc