Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2018, 15:47   #1

Looking for a crewing position in 2018

Looking to crew on a sail boat anywhere from two to four months between June and October. Hello, my name is Bart, a 57 year old healthy and fit Canadian. I have my ASA 101/103/104. In the last six years I crewed a couple of weeks on a 37 footer off the coast here in British Columbia. In the summer of 2013 I crewed for 7 weeks on a 27 footer, sailing the inside passage from Juneau, Alaska to Olympia, Washington. And in 2014 I was part of a delivery crew sailing a 51 footer from Panama to Tahiti, with stop overs at the Galapagos Islands and the Marquesas. I am open to any blue water adventure. I work hard and am easy to get along with. I live on a vegetable based diet, but do not shy away from cooking a burger for someone else. Also a licensed PADI Dive Instructor . If you need a reliable crew member please keep me in mind. Starting and finishing points can be anywhere in the world. Thank you.
Travell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 17:47   #2

Boat: Cabo Rico 40
Re: Looking for a crewing position in 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travell View Post
Looking to crew on a sail boat anywhere from two to four months between June and October. Hello, my name is Bart, a 57 year old healthy and fit Canadian. I have my ASA 101/103/104. In the last six years I crewed a couple of weeks on a 37 footer off the coast here in British Columbia. In the summer of 2013 I crewed for 7 weeks on a 27 footer, sailing the inside passage from Juneau, Alaska to Olympia, Washington. And in 2014 I was part of a delivery crew sailing a 51 footer from Panama to Tahiti, with stop overs at the Galapagos Islands and the Marquesas. I am open to any blue water adventure. I work hard and am easy to get along with. I live on a vegetable based diet, but do not shy away from cooking a burger for someone else. Also a licensed PADI Dive Instructor . If you need a reliable crew member please keep me in mind. Starting and finishing points can be anywhere in the world. Thank you.
I’m interested, but my passage plan is to explore the Aleutians Alaska mid April to end of June, then cross the Bering Sea to Kamchatka and explore the peninsula for a month then South down the Kurals to Hokkaido before the typhoon season really kicks in. Interested? See my post under Crew Wanted, or email me : craigsmurdoch@gmail.com
Murtaig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2018, 08:01   #3

Boat: Cabo Rico 40

Oops, when I replied to Travell who is available to Crew, and I am looking for Crew, the threadshows as a quote of his advert, and suggests I am available for Crew and I am now getting invites from skippers to Crew on their adventures!
I don’t know how to delete or reverse this, sorry. Murtaig
Murtaig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2018, 14:57   #4

Boat: Endeavour

Looking for 2-3 crew for Sailing the Great Lakes this summer departing Erie between June 1st -15th 2018 We'll be sailing west on Lake Erie up the Detroit River to Lake St Clair continuing to Port Huron Mi . Then up the Michigan coast to Mackinac Island then to Escanaba Mi ..back to to Killarney North Channel then on to Isle Royale in Lake Superior with many overnight sails. Which will include mostly anchoring around the Islands there.There will be a lot of shore leave to explore the Islands,Fishing, Hiking ,Swimming,etc.. All or part of the voyage welcome .. .These are not paid positions. Some expense sharing required.. This is a Vacation of sailing & fun you must have a passport
contact James D
sv.windigo@gmail.com
windigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2018, 23:43   #5

Boat: Sloop 52ft

Hey Bart
We are sailing Fiji to Indonesia(Sorong) august to februar 2018/19. We are a Danish family of five sailing a 50ft sloop and looking for crew. We have diving gear, so diving sounds great.. Please contact me if you're interested or have any questions. Check out the boat on S/Y Christianshavn | Jordomsejler med liv og sjæl and contact me on: asdavidsen@gmail.com
Andy80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 02:26   #6

Boat: Lagoon 450S
Send a message via Skype™ to davedindubai

Hi Bart,

I think i might have just what you are looking for. If you haven't found a sail boat yet, send me a mesage.

Dave
davedindubai is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew, crewing