Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-07-2012, 19:45   #1

Seeking Crew Opportunities

Hey there,

I'm a university-educated 23 year old female looking to crew on any vessel doing any type of sailing trips and adventures. I do have some sailing experience (lived on a boat when I was 15), and I am from the Caribbean and have been to many of the islands both in the Western and Eastern Caribbean. I have multiple PADI SCUBA qualifications, and an American Sailing Association certification for keelboat sailing. I am extremely comfortable in and around the ocean, and I have spent quite a lot of time on boats.

I'm a very easy going and relaxed individual. I enjoy diving, free diving, fishing, hiking, swimming etc. I'm handy and don't have any problem cooking/cleaning. I know how to lobster/conch/spear fish; and I'm a meticulous and hard worker.

I am also a nationally registered Emergency Medical Technician, and I can bring multitudes of practical knowledge to any crew. I know what it's like to live on a boat, and I am literally the opposite of 'high maintenance'. I am more than willing to contribute money towards certain expenses on any vessel (food, beer money, fees, etc.), but not looking to charter any vessels.

** Looking for any opportunities on any vessels for crewing in any/all available positions.

** Located in the Caribbean, but willing to fly to nearby (-ish) ports for to join crews.
Old 14-08-2012, 07:24   #2

Re: Seeking crew opportunities

hi there ,
i bet your from st. vincent or st. lucia
ivor.
my boat is in corfu greece. lovely water. am from trinidad
Old 30-09-2012, 11:55   #3

Boat: Cat 25
Re: Seeking Crew Opportunities

Is chicago / Lake michiagan to far away, looking for a partner to sail this 25ft down the the gulf for the winter
Old 30-09-2012, 12:11   #4

Boat: Jaguar 22 mono called Arfur.

With your experince and qualifications I suggest you contact some of the round-the-world racing teams. There is one big event in planning at the moment. Fitness important, you'll be expected to crew as well as provide motivational and medical suppport. Have a search on the web.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:07   #5

Boat: Nautitech 442, 44 ft

Hello,
I seek somebody to help me to deliver my catamaran from Martinique to Guadeloupe between next 16 and 20 october. Return flight to Martinique at my charge if needed.
If you are interested, let me know. Thank you.

Tags
crew