Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2011, 02:18   #1

Sailing from Australia to NZ via Solomons, Vanuatu, New Caledonia

Hello,
I'll very likely be sailing from East Coast Australia towards the Solomons, Vanuatu, and New Caledonia before going to New Zealand for the cyclone season. Whole trip should be about 5 months or so. We'd leave around July from Australia. If you can come to Brisbane or somewhere on the east coast to meet me, a huge plus [+], for you and me! I can give you references of people that I've sailed with, if you'd like to contact them. If you speak Polish, English, French, Spanish and/or Russian, another huge plus. It makes it a lot easier if you're in my age group: 20's. Also we're only looking for a girl right now. Expenses related directly to our trip are shared. This means: food, fuel, port costs, customs costs, and so on. Boat expenses are not shared, but covered by me. Some bluewater experience is more or less a must. The total number of crew including myself will be no more than 4, most of them in their 20's. The boat is a 14m steel ketch with an experienced skipper; safety is #1! If you'd like more information, please message me.
Pozdrawiam,
Lukasz
Old 15-05-2011, 11:17   #2

Re: Sailing from Australia to NZ via Solomons, Vanuatu, New Caledonia

Witam
Mam wrazenie, ze mozemy porozumiec sie w jezyku polskim. Prosze zatem o szczegoly oferty.
Wieslaw

Tags
Australia, cal, New Caledonia, sailing, Vanuatu