Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-2012, 16:53   #1

Send a message via Yahoo to kiwiladysailor Send a message via Skype™ to kiwiladysailor
Sailing CROATIA CREW WANTED

We are looking for cost share crew for one or two weeks in Croatia from 4 th August. We have space for a couple or single or a couple of friends . We are a group of long standing friends , very friendly and like to have fun , we never have troubles on our cruises so you need to be a trouble free person and like minded .
Captain is Italian ,boat is 44 ft 4 cabin Bavaria. If you are wanting instruction for sailing Valerio is happy to teach , On board we speak English, Italian, French and Dutch. So if you want to polish up any of these languages we can help . The boat has its own chef ( me actually) so the food will be much above average , gourmet cooking on board is my speciality , I am also a cookery teacher so happy to have anyone who wants to participate and learn the food prep.
Old 07-07-2012, 18:11   #2

I my names Jason gabel and im looking to get some open water experiance toward my captains license. My contract with the marine corps just recently ended where i was a squad leader so responsiblity is not an issue as well as reliability. I am qualified as a class 1 swimmer complete with basic water survival and human rescue and recovery as well as advanced first aid and trauma treatment. I am now living on my 27' hunter in wrightsville beach nc and sail give or take every day so while i am no sailing expert by any means i do know my way around a boat. I am available immediately. Destination duration and vessel type are of no consequence.
Old 10-07-2012, 22:37   #3

Re: Sailing CROATIA CREW WANTED

My husband and I would love to join you but we are not available until September. Let us know if your times change. We are working for the state department in Afghanistan but this is one of our dream sails. My email is kristenjoywade at gmail.com. We speak French but would love to learn some of the other languages! We both have ASA 101-104 training and my husband has done a transatlantic sail.
Old 26-07-2012, 08:29   #4

Re: Sailing CROATIA CREW WANTED

Hi there, Justine here. I'm an Australian girl in my 30s studying Italian and living in Florence, Italy atm and would love to join your crew from early August for a week or two. I have been sailing weekly for the past six months on a 50ft Beneteau with a great crew at the Sandringham Yacht Club around Melbourne's Port Philip Bay. I've done competitive races and social races. I am still a novice but I'm very keen, fit and enthusiastic to improve my sailing skills. I'm super easygoing and enjoy having some fun too! I come from a family of talented chefs so I can easily prep and assist with cooking in a kitchen. Happy to hear from you, so I can arrange transport to Croatia asap. Cheers Justine justine.martini@yahoo.com.au

Tags
crew, Croatia, sailing, wanted