Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-04-2013, 19:07   #1

North america to central/south america

Hello.

My name is Sofia, I’m a 22 years old, looking to crew on a boat that goes from north America (ideally North east coast of NA) to south/central America. I have been born and raised in Greece and I’ve spend my last 4 years in Montreal, Canada, where I completed my undergraduate degree at McGill’s university school of Environment. I speak Greek, English, French and basic Spanish.

I do not have much sailing experience, but I am very familiar with life on board, as I have spend most of my summers traveling on RIB boats in the Mediteranean. I am very hardworking, eager to learn, responsible and dependable. I am healthy and physically fit (and can guarantee I do not get sea sick). In addition to the regular crew duties, I can be very helpful with cooking, cleaning and taking care of children.

I would like to leave NA in mid-end of June as I would like to be in South America by the end of July (but even somewhere in Central america would be great, and I ll find another way to go south). You can reach me at sofiamaniat (at) yahoo (dot) gr and I’m available to skype as well -send me an email first.

Thanks.