Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-09-2015, 07:53   #1

[Greece] - 40 crew wanted for sailing adventure

I was wondering if we could put together around 40 crew to charter around 5-6 boats in Cyclades for a sailing + party adventure.

We could share all costs between crew. I can get very decent prices for quite new boats in Athens.

Waiting for feedback.
Old 09-09-2015, 19:45   #2

Re: [Greece] - 40 crew wanted for sailing adventure

Would love to be a part of your travels sometime! I am available after university in May 2016. Look forward to talking!
Old 10-09-2015, 02:40   #3

Boat: Hallberg Rassy
Send a message via Skype™ to oceanis393

Aloha, who is we? what crew? Mixed boys and girls? Who is the skipper? What skills for the crew? Sailing from athens to the cyclades all together? All sailing at the same time? Or 40 crew during 2 years time? What kind of boats? What kind of sailing? Motor or sailing yachts? What kind of 'party'? What kind of adventure? What are the costs to share? What is a decent price for the a) chartererd boats, or b) charter-skippered boats, or. C) any kind of quite new but old rotten private boats? And... Are you a sailor? What is your experience? Are you organising and planning and watching over the 40 crew? Happy sailing
Old 10-09-2015, 06:35   #4
Marine Service Provider

Plenty of folks crossing the Med to Europe right now...looking for space on boats--and safe havens upon which to disembark...
Old 14-09-2015, 04:11   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanis393 View Post
Aloha, who is we? what crew? Mixed boys and girls? Who is the skipper? What skills for the crew? Sailing from athens to the cyclades all together? All sailing at the same time? Or 40 crew during 2 years time? What kind of boats? What kind of sailing? Motor or sailing yachts? What kind of 'party'? What kind of adventure? What are the costs to share? What is a decent price for the a) chartererd boats, or b) charter-skippered boats, or. C) any kind of quite new but old rotten private boats? And... Are you a sailor? What is your experience? Are you organising and planning and watching over the 40 crew? Happy sailing
Good questions Oceanis393,

We are a bunch of friends from Romania and UK making sailing trips with charter boats for fun.

We would like to enlarge this group and have more people coming with us, up to an estimative of 40 people (5 boats).

The costs to share are the usual charter costs (boat, supplies, diesel, marinas). We do not prefer skippered boats, we prefer to have 1-2 guys on each boat with some experience and the others can come as crew to learn and to help. I have a couple of thousands of miles as experience, not too much.

I don't plan to watch after 40 people, each skipper will watch after it's own crew. I'm just trying to put some people together who would be interested in sailing in Greece or Turkey, maybe even Croatia, Italy, Spain, and organize nice sailing vacations together.
Old 16-09-2015, 10:55   #6

Hello Cosmin,
Which Boats you intend to charter and when?I have ASA 104 and I like the idea ! Please keep me informed!
happy sailing Radu

Sent from my iPad using Cruisers Sailing Forum
Old 20-09-2015, 07:53   #7

I replied to you in private as well RADU. We usually go for monohulls '38 to '45

Tags
crew, crew wanted, Greece, sail, sailing, wanted