Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-06-2015, 21:02   #1

Female Crew Looking For Work on East Coast Australia

Mature enough female eager to learn more about sailing. Strong experience as a live-in nanny/au pair, professional cleaner and able to cook a solid meal with limited means (think homemade delicious baked goods made on a grill). Creative, inventive and passionate about life. Highly adaptable, easy to get along and willing to do a bit of everything (keen to learn boat maintenance as well). Currently in Sydney but able to relocate quickly for the opportunity.
Old 14-06-2015, 09:34   #2

Re: Female Crew Looking For Work on East Coast Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadAndNatasha View Post
Mature enough female eager to learn more about sailing. Strong experience as a live-in nanny/au pair, professional cleaner and able to cook a solid meal with limited means (think homemade delicious baked goods made on a grill). Creative, inventive and passionate about life. Highly adaptable, easy to get along and willing to do a bit of everything (keen to learn boat maintenance as well). Currently in Sydney but able to relocate quickly for the opportunity.
Hello my name is Darron Living and working on a 58 foot Irwin located in mobile al usa looking for a partner that wants to finish the yacht up will take 1 year and do buy my self . Then the Caribbean island chain on a shoe string work as you go and charter fly in people that are interested in parts of the trip and if that works then the Med to Australia 251-586-4517 if interested call are email me n-shangri-la@hotmail.com
Old 17-06-2015, 14:05   #3

Boat: hunter 37 cherubini

need crew to help deliver a sailboat hunter 37 from new jersey to florida keys asap
email meat; zigzaging2002@yahoo.com gary
Old 18-06-2015, 04:31   #4
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)

Greetings and welcome aboard the CF, ChadAndNatasha.

Old 27-06-2015, 00:42   #5

Boat: Roberts 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadAndNatasha View Post
Hi I am new to this site but need a crew to sail from Davao Philippines to Darwin and on down the west Coast of Australia to Perth. If you wish to email me do so at laqntaralcg@gmail.com
Old 27-06-2015, 05:14   #6
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)

Greetings and welcome aboard the CF, Cape Petrel.

Old 28-06-2015, 15:34   #7

Hi
I have a new luxury Knysna 500 - 50ft Cat which I need to take from Panama to Tiaiti and possibly on to Brisbane.
I will provide food onboard etc
We will leave in 7 days
Regards

Colin
Old 01-08-2015, 15:34   #8

Boat: Bounty 35

V short notice, but are you interested in a day sail from Rushcutters Bay to Pittwater. I am just going there tomorrow Monday 3 August in my 35' sloop. Would be a bit of experience for you. Rob

Tags
Australia, crew, east coast