Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-09-2013, 15:08   #61

Re: Crew wanted for Circumnavigation

Hi, We are Goris & Jemma we are an adventurous married couple from London and we are interested in your big sailing adventure! We surf, kayak, and we both love paragliding and we always take our gliders with us everywhere we travel. I am also a tandem pilot so I can offer you unlimited free flights in exchange. We always talked about sailing around the world and flying places never flown before, and this just sounds too perfect to be true. My wife is a yoga teacher by day and burlesque performer by night and myself I am actor by day and DJ by night. If you guy's are interested in finding out more about us and of course for us to commit we would need to find out more about you too lets exchange e-mails or connect on FB

All the best
Goris and Jemma

E-mail: gorisspace@hotmail.com or jemmajamesyoga@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	62488_429042745193_7532751_n.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	66980  
Old 20-09-2013, 14:10   #62

Re: Crew wanted for Circumnavigation

I Think the idea of this sounds amazing. I am very a adventurous twenty seven year old. In fact we share many of the same interests. I have some experience sailing, and would love more. I am familiar with many parts and functions on a vessel that size. The only experience I have is with a 42 foot Morgan Sloop however.

I do not have a lot of money or means to contribute other than labor. That I do QUITE well. I work out all the time, am very alert and agile on land and even more so on water, for sooo many things can go wrong.

I currently only have a part time job and nothing what so ever holding me back here in Ohio. My wealthier friend has taken me sailing multiple times and I have not stopped thinking about it since the first. He said I have "salt in my veins" I love it. I can not describe the feeling i get out there. I have been saying repetitively for months now that I need a couple years at sea. A break from these land lovers. lol.

If I sound like I may be of interest. . . . or not, Please let me know when you get the chance. I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Tags
circumnavigation, crew, paracelle, wanted