Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-09-2012, 04:17   #1

Boat: Gorbon 2004 6m
Available from Med to Anywhere for Crewing Opportunities

Hi,
My name is Hasan, age 51 (Male). I’m living in Marmaris Turkey.
I’m professional Yachtmaster, (International Commercially Yachtmaster qualified, STCW95).
I’v been working at a daily trip Motorboat (86.ft ) for two years here in Marmaris. I purchased a small coastal cruiser sailboat (20ft) since 2006 here at home and have been Sailing almost every other day and loving it.
I am really hoping to get some experience on longer passages. For the right trip getting from my home to wherever you may be departing from is not a problem and also for the right trip I am open to some shared costs.
I'm looking for any sail boat that needs crew. I'm looking to gain some more experience on a larger boat and I'm up for any adventure.
I am great with my hands and an incredibly fast learner. I have an insatiable desire to see the world and my current corporate life is not providing this.
I’m retired and has been working as a teacher on Technical, Yacht Building High scool in İSTANBUL. I’v technical and mechanical background. I’ll be responsible for maintenance, and medium to major repairs if the need arise. I should be able to sail independently, handle the boat in a variety of circumstance and solve problems afloat good adaptation to group work.
I am always interested in new opportunities. Let me know if anyone would like to take me on.
Best Regards.
Hasan.
Old 13-09-2012, 12:10   #2

Re: Available from Med to Anywhere for Crewing Opportunities

Hello, dear Hasan,
I have proposition for you http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/...ary-89034.html
If you are interested , please, let me know by PM. I am novice at the forum and I am banned to send my PM
Regards, Oleksandr
Old 16-09-2012, 03:30   #3

Re: Available from Med to Anywhere for Crewing Opportunities

Hi Hasan

I've just bought a boat in Gibraltar,and want to sail her back to uk south of england as soon as possible.
Interested in sailing for a couple of weeks?

Ballard

Tags
crewing