Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30-01-2013, 07:34   #1

Boat: Westsail - CC - 42
Msc Sailing Charts and Books

$35.00 Maptech Chart Kit Upper Chesapeake Bay Waterproof Region 4.1 First Edition (Lightly Used)

$40.00 Chesapeake Bay Maryland & Virginia ChartBook Waterproof 8th Edition (Lightly Used)

$30.00 Intracoastal Waterway Norfolk, Virginia, to Miami, Florida Charts updated to 20078 (Lightly Used)

$25.00 Cruising Guide to Belize and Mexico's Caribbean Coast by Freya Rauscher (Never Used)

$2.00 Mid - Atlantic Waterway Guide 2008 Barely Used

$100.00 Bellingham Chart Printers portfolios #240 Colon to Colombia 29 Charts. Lightly used.

$12.00 Classic Yacht Interiors by Jill Bobrow and Jinkins No torn or folded pages and no writing on book or inside.

All will be shipped Media Mail and once I have your order I'll box them up and get a price for the shipping. You only pay the shipping costs, no handle. As I'm cruising an will most like be gone soon I'll not be able to accept any returns. If you want a picture of anything let me know and I'll send one. Obviously I'll combine any to save on shipping and if someone wishes them all I'll pay the shipping costs.
Old 05-02-2013, 04:17   #2

Re: Msc Sailing Charts and Books

Obviously I priced them too high so here; maybe this will make someone happier...

$30.00 Maptech Chart Kit Upper Chesapeake Bay Waterproof Region 4.1 First Edition (Lightly Used)

$30.00 Chesapeake Bay Maryland & Virginia ChartBook Waterproof 8th Edition (Lightly Used)

$20.00 Intracoastal Waterway Norfolk, Virginia, to Miami, Florida Charts updated to 20078 (Lightly Used)

$20.00 Cruising Guide to Belize and Mexico's Caribbean Coast by Freya Rauscher (Never Used)

$2.00 Mid - Atlantic Waterway Guide 2008 Barely Used

$75.00 Bellingham Chart Printers portfolios #240 Colon to Colombia 29 Charts. Lightly used.

$10.00 Classic Yacht Interiors by Jill Bobrow and Jinkins No torn or folded pages and no writing on book or inside.

All will be shipped Media Mail and once I have your order I'll box them up and get a price for the shipping. You only pay the shipping costs, no handle. As I'm cruising an will most like be gone soon I'll not be able to accept any returns. If you want a picture of anything let me know and I'll send one. Obviously I'll combine any to save on shipping and if someone wishes them all I'll pay the shipping costs.
Old 06-02-2013, 05:32   #3

Hello,

Do you still have the ICW,Virginia to Miami, and Belize and coastal Mexico?
is so, let me know and i'll pm you my phone number and address.

Thanks,

Richard
Old 06-02-2013, 05:33   #4

And also the mid atlantic Icw
Old 06-02-2013, 06:37   #5

If available, can you please send me a pm? I dont hang around here for too long...
thank you,

Richard
Old 07-02-2013, 16:32   #6

SOME HAVE SOLD AND THIS IS WHAT IS LEFT

$30.00 Maptech Chart Kit Upper Chesapeake Bay Waterproof Region 4.1 First Edition (Lightly Used)

$30.00 Chesapeake Bay Maryland & Virginia ChartBook Waterproof 8th Edition (Lightly Used)

$75.00 Bellingham Chart Printers portfolios #240 Colon to Colombia 29 Charts. Lightly used.

$10.00 Classic Yacht Interiors by Jill Bobrow and Jinkins No torn or folded pages and no writing on book or inside.

https://www.svelysium.net/index.html
Old 12-02-2013, 06:05   #7

These items will be unavailable after Feb 20th 2013 as I'm returning to our cruising adventure. Obviously I'll not be able to ship anything after that time. I will post some or all again when I'm back in the states. Ciao

Tags
books, charts, sailing