Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-12-2011, 19:11   #1
cruiser

Boat: Morgan 33 OutIsland, Magic and 33' offshore scott design "Cutting Edge"
Misc Morgan OI Systems

Im moving on to my next boat and will be selling off what i dont use off my morgan oi 33. Dont want to sell whole boat as bottom is blistered to heck. Whole 4.108 Perkins w velvet drive shaft and prop have served me well. Smokes a little at cold start but last 50 gallon tank of fuel used no oil and runs good oil pressure. Have spare heat exchanger and water pump">raw water pump. under vberth water tank, refrigeration adler barbour works well. Have two propane 2 burner gimballed stoves. one must go. moving hydraulic steering and pedestal to new boat so will have edson pedestal and complete steering system available. complete enclosure for morgan 33 oi. recently done. was using strataglass off projects of summer and could use some more glass sewn in in lieu of canvas. Will finish it off if someones interested. was gonna use polycarbonate for center windshield panel. canvas is built ex ex heavy with double thickness at pockets and 2" webbing between all framing and canvas color indian birch. Built to accomodate the 2 , 180 watt panels on dodger and 4 ,65 watt panels on bimini/ panels are mounted so they can pivot up to face the sun. If your interested email me and make an offer for when I dismantle which will be toward end of january. Doing one last trip to tortugas before then. Looking for wind vane for new boat. Will trade canvas work or any of above for all or part of windvane value.
Old 14-12-2011, 05:46   #2

Re: misc morgan oi systems.

trying to pm you, we are interested in your solar panels, will be in FL and would not need until January or Feb.
Old 20-12-2011, 09:28   #3

Sounds like some stuff I could use... I sail a M OI 33' on the Great Lakes. Can we connect via email?
Old 20-12-2011, 11:20   #4

Interested in the Adler Barbour can you pm me?
Old 21-12-2011, 02:30   #5

Boat: Pearson Ariel 26, Pearson 30

Do you have the measurements of the v berth water tank? Thanks
Old 21-12-2011, 18:40   #6

Hi. I might be interested in panels and canvas. Please send picture. Thanks!
Old 31-12-2011, 14:00   #7

Hey did you disappear? Still interested in the refrigeration.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:26   #8

Boat: Westsail

What do you need for the engine and trans
Old 03-01-2012, 13:16   #9

Boat: 1982 Pearson 32
Send a message via AIM to Rainmaxx

Can you email me pictures of the items left to be sold.
Old 04-01-2012, 14:03   #10
cruiser

Boat: Morgan 33 OutIsland, Magic and 33' offshore scott design "Cutting Edge"

working on those pics, girlfriends kids "borrowed' sd chip out of camera and that was how I was transferring pics to computer. Will replace asap and get pics sent out. Thanks for your patience
Old 18-01-2012, 10:00   #11

Boat: Morgan, Out Island, 33

I have an OI 33 in Central Florida and in need of the following:
- Mainsail 35.6' luff, 37.9' leech, 14' foot
-cockpit cushions
- refrigeration system

Do you have any of these items available?
Old 07-02-2012, 23:52   #12

Boat: Catalina 36 / Morgan 33 OI
Re: Misc Morgan OI Systems

I'm in Tampa/St. Pete , looking to buy a Morgan OI 33.
I'll be willing to look at and buy yours 'as is' (before she's taken apart), and spend the time and money for a reputable yard here strip the blistered layers and put a whole new bottom on her and keep her alive and sailing . This might work out good for you and for me.
Don't know where your boat is located but you can contact me at algusto "at"rocketmail "dot" com
As for those looking to buy the used parts; there are yacht salvage yards that have all kinds of used boat items to sell , usually at very good prices, sometimes by the pound of weight if it's metal !.
Just options for each of us.
Old 18-07-2012, 20:46   #13

I am looking for a lot of parts to refurbish a 33 that struck a powerline and drifted against a bridge. Can you call me at 985-705-7957 Marcus Bell
or email your contact info to captmob@gmail.com Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by forsailbyowner View Post
Im moving on to my next boat and will be selling off what i dont use off my morgan oi 33. Dont want to sell whole boat as bottom is blistered to heck. Whole 4.108 Perkins w velvet drive shaft and prop have served me well. Smokes a little at cold start but last 50 gallon tank of fuel used no oil and runs good oil pressure. Have spare heat exchanger and raw water pump. under vberth water tank, refrigeration adler barbour works well. Have two propane 2 burner gimballed stoves. one must go. moving hydraulic steering and pedestal to new boat so will have edson pedestal and complete steering system available. complete enclosure for morgan 33 oi. recently done. was using strataglass off projects of summer and could use some more glass sewn in in lieu of canvas. Will finish it off if someones interested. was gonna use polycarbonate for center windshield panel. canvas is built ex ex heavy with double thickness at pockets and 2" webbing between all framing and canvas color indian birch. Built to accomodate the 2 , 180 watt panels on dodger and 4 ,65 watt panels on bimini/ panels are mounted so they can pivot up to face the sun. If your interested email me and make an offer for when I dismantle which will be toward end of january. Doing one last trip to tortugas before then. Looking for wind vane for new boat. Will trade canvas work or any of above for all or part of windvane value.
Old 19-07-2012, 18:18   #14

I am lookimg for your contact info. Need morgan 33 parts. Marc

captmob@gmail.com or 985-705-7957

Tags
morgan