Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats) > Classifieds Archive
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 20-04-2011, 10:44   #1

Dauphin Island, AL Lot for Cruiser

I have a nice lot on Dauphin Island in Alabama along the Gulf of Mexico to trade. I want to trade for a nice cruiser or a cruiser and cash or I will carry a note for the owed difference ( owner financing) of the price we settle on.

I had the lot on the market for $225000 and I have turned down low ball offers of $125000. I would consider coming off the price some but not that much.

The lot is Water view across a connecting park that no one can build on so it is like being a couple hundred feet off the water. With a beautiful view of little Dauphin island and the lagoon. There is nothing in the park, no tables, swings etc. They allow for a pier directly behind the owned lots along this park.

I want a nice 37 ft or larger boat blue water ready with good electronics.
I do not need speed, I would enjoy room and nice quality built and outfitted boat rigged for single handed sailing preferred.

Reason for selling:
We bought another lot on Fowl river and built a second home so we don't need another home just down the road.

offgridman at gmail.com

Tags
cruiser