Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-03-2014, 08:23   #1

Boat: Holman & Pye Red Admiral 36
1990 Jeep Cherokee - Cruiser's Special!

Our re-fit is just about complete and we are selling off our workhorse Jeep Cherokee.

It is a 1990 Laredo 4-door model (cloth interior and full instruments), 4x4, 5-spd, straight 6-cylinder engine. It gets 22-23 mpg on the highway because of the 3.07 axle ratios. White with a gray interior.

The Cherokee is by no means perfect but is still OK looking and is SUPER reliable. Plus it holds a ton of stuff - 4 people with all the seats in, 2 people and lots of stuff with the rear seat removed, has a roof rack for even more big stuff and has front and rear trailer hitches for towing huge stuff!

Why carry wood, paint, fuel tanks, engines and whatever else in your Porsche or Merc and always be on the edge of a heart attack when something falls over or scrathes the paint? This Jeep can take it!

Or if you are cruising the East Coast and need a set of wheels to see the sights, do a major road trip or need a mobile storage locker, look no further!

Always passes yearly NC safety inspection. It's NOT a junker.

If you are really interested, send me a PM with your e-mail and I can send photos and a full description of it. No e-mail? Send me your phone number and we can talk.

I'm in New Bern,NC, which is close to the ICW, Oriental, Morehead City - and for a cheeseburger I'll deliver it to you at one of those spots.

I have it listed on Craigslist for $2350 - but for a fellow cruiser/yachtie the price is only $1995!

Tags
cruise, cruiser