Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-06-2016, 21:23   #1

Boat: Westsail - CC - 42
Tacktick- Reset Digital

Help! I am in Fiji and one thing I don't have as a spare is another depth sounder for the big boat. My sender display shows "Reset Digital" and that is it. It is for the depth sounder (nothing else connects) and a day ago I had depth, then it disappeared, then depth again. Charging the unit I only now see "Reset Digital" and can't get to any other screen. As it is out of warranty and I am close to no mans land I do not have a problem opening anything up. I can not find a reset button anywhere on the unit or the bulkhead sender, I have searched these forums a, reread the manuals and nothing.
dkall is offline   Reply With Quote