Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Scuttlebutt > Our Community
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2022, 14:46   #1

Swap Evergreen, Colorado Home for Sailboat for 2 months or longer

I've seen a few historical threads on this topic, but nothing recently. My wife and I (and our 1 year old) are looking to swap our beautiful home in Evergreen, Colorado for your sailboat for 2 months or longer. We are ideally looking to swap for a newer multihull in the 40-50 foot range. Our home is very comfortable at 5500 square feet and is located in the Colorado foothills roughly 25 minutes west of Denver. We are surrounded by preserved open space and unimaginable wildlife (elk, deer, bobcat, bears, occasional mtn lions, etc.). Alternatively, we have a more remote but smaller house (2k sf) that sits at 10k feet near Leadville, Colorado, which we are also open to swapping for your boat.

We intend to sail around the world in a few years and are looking for a longer cruising experience in the interim. As to location, we are relatively open to most locations across the globe. Please message me to discuss further.
SailColorado is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boat, sail, sailboat