Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-04-2015, 09:27   #1

Boat: Niagara 35
Sail Bermuda -> Lunenburg on VOR60

Derek Hatfield has a couple of discounted spots available from Bermuda to Lunenburg.

I did this on his Open 60 a few years back. Derek was amazing and it was absolutely a trip of a lifetime.

I get no compensation for this, but got the below email in my inbox and thought I'd offer it up as a fantastic opportunity to save on the trip.

These trips are on Spirit of Adventure which is a Volvo 60. What a great boat!

Quote:
April Seat Sail - it's time to get onboard

Bermuda to Lunenburg events aboard SPIRIT OF ADVENTURE are more accessible than ever before.

Due to some last minute cancellations on two of our events from Bermuda to Lunenburg we are passing on some savings in an attempt to fill these positions. This means a very discounted price for anyone that wants to go sailing on these dates. Only those that have previously made inquires into sailing aboard the boat and to those that have sailed aboard the boat are receiving this invitation.

If you are interested and available to join the crew on either May 24th - 30th or June 12th - 18th and take advantage of a discounted position aboard the world class boat send us an email to: sail@spiritofcanada.net or call us at 902-529-2626 today.

Tags
Bermuda, sail