Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2017, 03:27   #1

Sailing in greece

Im patrik, captain and owner of a charter company based in Greece. I am looking for a young, energetic and outgoing person to take with me sailing and help out... MUST be fluent in English. Email me for more information @ djairpereira@gmail.com

Boat is an Atlantic 61, with crew cabin and private bathroom / shower
Vacationyachtin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2017, 14:32   #2

Re: Sailing in greece

I my name is Fernando my and my girlfriend (age 41 and 37) are both diving instructors and we entered recently in the sailing world we took our RYA competent crew in November 2016 and we have been having lessons in 30ft racer to learn more about sailing we are very enthusiastic to make a longer journey as crew in a sailboat. Best regards, Fernando and Marina
nandix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 06:05   #3

Re: Sailing in greece

Hi Patrick.
I'm Iwona. I'm Polish but left 'home' in 2004. I lived in London for 7 years, 2 years in Melbourne and currently 'home' is Perth in Western Australia. I love sailings and I'm lucky to sail in Perth regularly once or twice a week for a past 2,5 years. I love the ocean, wind, sails and mother nature. I will be visiting Europe this summer and looking at sailing opportunities. I'm flying in to Athens on the 20th August and planning to stay in Greece until 29th. I know it's only short term, but please let me know if you are looking for a crew around this time. I'm fit and strong for a woman and I used to professionally train rowing. My main role on the boat is trimming, but I can also stay at the helm when needed or help with navigation.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm regards,

Iwona
iwocyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Greece, sail, sailing