Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2018, 16:52   #1

USA east coast/ lakes and Canada 3-7 days

Hello - I am in Syracuse ny and looking for crew or sailing companion opportunity within quick flight or days drive. Any time of year that’s not freezing- but I like storm sailing. I have a small 23 Oday on oneida lake, and have sailed as delivery crew Nassau to Albany last yr. Canadian ( bc coast is hometown area) and USA citizen. Cheerful, kind, and reliable. Safety conscious. Master Social worker and video art/ documentary production professor at SU ( dual career). Looking to improve my sailing skills. Good cook and fisherwoman. Lived in jpn 14 years (so good at harmony ). I am Available for 2-7 day trips. Longer with notice. We can use my car for day trips if needed. I Have a sweet off grid vacation cabin on 88 acres upstate ny if you are interested for some r n r land time too....Or your boat at dock for my cabin on land getaway swap. Best Robyn .
Robynredsail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2018, 10:43   #2

Location: East coast USA; temperature controlled, north in summer and south in winter
Boat: 53' Skookum pilothouse cutter
Re: USA east coast/ lakes and Canada 3-7 days

PM sent
NRbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2018, 04:51   #3

Boat: Endeavour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robynredsail View Post
Hello - I am in Syracuse ny and looking for crew or sailing companion opportunity within quick flight or days drive. Any time of year that’s not freezing- but I like storm sailing. I have a small 23 Oday on oneida lake, and have sailed as delivery crew Nassau to Albany last yr. Canadian ( bc coast is hometown area) and USA citizen. Cheerful, kind, and reliable. Safety conscious. Master Social worker and video art/ documentary production professor at SU ( dual career). Looking to improve my sailing skills. Good cook and fisherwoman. Lived in jpn 14 years (so good at harmony ). I am Available for 2-7 day trips. Longer with notice. We can use my car for day trips if needed. I Have a sweet off grid vacation cabin on 88 acres upstate ny if you are interested for some r n r land time too....Or your boat at dock for my cabin on land getaway swap. Best Robyn .
Looking for 2-3 crew for Sailing the Great Lakes this summer departing Erie between June 1st -15th 2018 We'll be sailing west on Lake Erie up the Detroit River to Lake St Clair continuing to Port Huron Mi . Then up the Michigan coast to Mackinac Island then to Escanaba Mi ..back to to Killarney North Channel then on to Isle Royale in Lake Superior with many overnight sails. Which will include mostly anchoring around the Islands there.There will be a lot of shore leave to explore the Islands,Fishing, Hiking ,Swimming,etc.. All or part of the voyage welcome .. .These are not paid positions. Some expense sharing required.. This is a Vacation of sailing & fun you must have a passport
windigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2018, 04:56   #4

Boat: Endeavour

Looking for 2-3 crew for Sailing the Great Lakes this summer departing Erie between June 1st -15th 2018 We'll be sailing west on Lake Erie up the Detroit River to Lake St Clair continuing to Port Huron Mi . Then up the Michigan coast to Mackinac Island then to Escanaba Mi ..back to to Killarney North Channel then on to Isle Royale in Lake Superior with many overnight sails. Which will include mostly anchoring around the Islands there.There will be a lot of shore leave to explore the Islands,Fishing, Hiking ,Swimming,etc.. All or part of the voyage welcome .. .These are not paid positions. Some expense sharing required.. This is a Vacation of sailing & fun you must have a passport
If interested please reply for more info to sv.windigo@gmail.com Will be sailing an Endeavour 42 and joining in Great Lakes Cruising Club Rendezvous
Thanks James
windigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2018, 17:39   #5

Hi- I’m checking your route now . If I fly one way ( and get car dropped off one of the ways) I may be able to get to you and Rtn to Syracuse (for a 3-5 day sail. )Fun, ( safety first,) happy harmony, sweet winds, with good food is all I can hope for.
I’m not quite effective with this web site - sorry. Robyntom@earthlink.net
Robynredsail is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Canada, east coast