Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18-04-2017, 00:13   #1

Looking for a non smoker crew or captain

I am looking for a third crew (or captain if has offshore experience) for a passage from Guadalupe to Boston. I am 55 Y and the other crew member is 63 Y.
Planned departure : May 10th.
Vessel: Hunter 45 DS 2010 with all offshore equipment: GPS, radar, AIS, autopilot, life raft, eprib, water maker, Iridium go for weather forecast.
Our experience is in coastal cruising. If you are with offshore experience we will take the short route going straight north, if not we will take the coastal route. If the weather forecast will be extremely good we might take the direct passage.

We are looking for a happy individual who would enjoy the time at sea and take his/her share in the boat's duties.

Non smoking, no heavy drinking, no drugs. Humor and happiness are welcomed.

All expenses on board are covered, for the perfect candidate I will cover half of the airfare.

Boby
B_Hunter45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 07:25   #2

Re: Looking for a non smoker crew or captain

I would be interested. Recently sailed a 38 Janneau from Puerto Rico to Nantucket via Bermuda. I hold a yacht master offshore 200 ton ticket and instructor ticket as well. Please email me at mcwoodssf@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Cruisers Sailing Forum
mcwoodssf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 08:39   #3

Yes, hi I am looking for a passage from south of Atlantic untill Canada, I could stop in Bermudas. I am English and Spanish speaker, 22 years working on boats, sailing and boat yards. If you think you can help me with my ticket to get to your boat, please let me know. I am sure I could help you a lot. please e-mail me.
kind regards
itororo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2017, 08:43   #4

Boat: Pearson 31

Hi, I am a 65 y/o retired married man from Maine with 35+ years of sailing. My offshore sailing experience includes about 12,000 miles between the Caribbean/Bahamas and the east coast of US along with many coastal deliveries. I can provide you with more details if you would be interested in considering me. Feel free to call me at 207-846-3054 or email me at kernj62@yahoo.com. Thanks. Jim
SandIsland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2017, 11:00   #5
Marine Service Provider

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Hunter45 View Post
I am looking for a third crew (or captain if has offshore experience) for a passage from Guadalupe to Boston. I am 55 Y and the other crew member is 63 Y.
Planned departure : May 10th.
Vessel: Hunter 45 DS 2010 with all offshore equipment: GPS, radar, AIS, autopilot, life raft, eprib, water maker, Iridium go for weather forecast.
Our experience is in coastal cruising. If you are with offshore experience we will take the short route going straight north, if not we will take the coastal route. If the weather forecast will be extremely good we might take the direct passage.

We are looking for a happy individual who would enjoy the time at sea and take his/her share in the boat's duties.

Non smoking, no heavy drinking, no drugs. Humor and happiness are welcomed.

All expenses on board are covered, for the perfect candidate I will cover half of the airfare.

Boby
Howdy Boby!

I am available now to assist you as Experienced Crew for your voyage.

I am an experienced, mature, well trained, and knowledgeable sailor. I am available on short notice when needed. I can be in any of 60 global ports in as little as 24 hours.

My focus for ALL of 2017 is to crew on long voyages for owners and professional yacht deliveries too. I am available for Atlantic, Pacific, Caribbean, Mediterranean, ICW, or PNW deliveries or cruising or passage assistance. Some easy conditions apply, which I will be glad to explain in a phone call.

I have some brief information on my CF Profile "About Me" page here: Cruisers & Sailing Forums - View Profile: Steady Hand

I also have much more detailed and extensive information about me in my off-forum but still online Sailing Credentials (on my own website), including hundreds of Verbatim Testimonial Comments about my character, honesty, trustworthiness, helpfulness, various skills, and personality. My online Sailing Credentials will give you a very good overview of who I am and how I would work to help you as Experienced Crew and what I would be like to have aboard for a long voyage with you.

You mentioned you are looking for someone happy to have aboard as crew. I am that, and the testimonials from many people will tell you about my cheerful good humor. I also sail with or offer: NO smoking, NO drugs, NO drinking, NO bad habits, NO snoring, NO medical conditions, etc. I am good company as well as a good sailor.

I will send you a Private Message which will include a link to my Sailing Credentials and multiple ways for you to contact me off the forum, including my current phone number, email, Skype, etc.

If I don't hear back from you, I will assume you have found crew and I wish you a safe and happy voyage.

In any case, please keep my contact information and keep me in mind for future needs you have for crew. As I mentioned earlier, I will be available during ALL of 2017 for crew opportunities, anywhere.

Steady
Steadman Uhlich is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
captain, crew