Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-06-2019, 07:56   #1

Chicago day-cruise crew wanted

I am looking for novice or experienced crew for day-sails out of Chicago Belmont harbor on a 25' Cape Dory sailboat. Sailing times can be weekday or weekend and mostly defined by good sailing weather a crew availability.

Short time I am looking for crew to help me sail this boat from Waukegan to Belmont harbor (approx 5-6 hours). I will provide transportation to Waukegan and from Belmont harbor.

Doug
dahult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 07:18   #2

Re: Chicago day-cruise crew wanted

Hello,

It took longer to get the boat ready and only made it to Belmont Harbor in late June. Thanks to the people that did respond. With July my sailing schedule is very limited so I am not looking for crew at this time.

Tnx,

Doug
dahult is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew, crew wanted, cruise, wanted

Posting Rules