- About martyo
- Vessel Make/ model
- never owned. just OPB
- Vessel Name
- If I had one; "No Compromises"
- Homeless for a while. Now staying with friends.
- 30 years too long in computer industry with the great names in The Valley
- Sailing, Ham Radio, Practicing Navigation
- Immigrated from Germany and still speak fluently, swam through college no wealthy parents, swam 10,000 yards/day to obtain scholarships. Attended Lane Tech HS Chicago, U. of Illinois Champaign/Urbaba (EE/CS). Worked for Tandem, Sun, Informix, now CHW temp). Lived in NZ 1 yr, 3mos Oz, 6 month Hong Kong, most of central Europe. Have 120,000 American Miles left. Strong desire to visit Latin America.
Have the gift of gab from being a Sales Engineer (techie that can translate business issues and vice versa).
Once wrote a lot of software: Interlink, SWIFT, healthcare, and wireless.
Now, quasi sales and project manager/Business Analyst.
Swipe your ATM card to buy groceries, if it says Interlink on your card, that's my software. Actually, it belongs to Well Fargo. Won't make that mistake again.
- Senior Cruiser