Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-12-2013, 11:36   #1

Boat: Beneteau 473
Can I Buy Amps On Amazon?

Just kidding! But I wish I could ... Even better I wish I could figure out how to sell them there -- I'd be rich!

Seriously, I just wanted to say hi, I haven't been posting or reading much. Too busy having fun and internet issues from time to time. I was thinking about doing a 'One Year In' post but GILow beat me to it. CF is still our go to site for info and problem solving. Fortunately in the last six months we haven't had so many problems. We have had some adventures though, nothing serious, but I think fate loves idiots 😀!

The best thing in the last six months Jedi's bread recipes. I have become quite the popular girl since I am willing to make a loaf or two to share. My only regret at 1+ years in -- that we didn't start sooner! It is a lot of work and something (or two or three) is always broken but we absolutely love it!

Anyway, hi.

Robyn
Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived. JEAN LUC PICARD, Captain of the Starship Enterprise
SmartMove is offline   Reply With Quote