Today, I installed the lights in the cockpit
, and one last interior
light. With just a few more boarding lights to wire and install, the lights are nearly finished.
We also installed the copper grounding plate for the lightning system on the starboard hull
Forrest installed the saltwater washdown faucet on the stern today, as well as one in the chain locker forward to be able to wash the ground tackle when it is haul up after being anchored.
We almost have the engine
controls finished, and would be finished if there wasn't a problem with one of the cables
that we are going to have to change out when a replacement gets here.
We also started filling and bleeding the steering
today, but ran out of fluid. We will finish that up tomorrow.