Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2017, 09:06   #1

Want to Test and Crew for Yachtmaster Offshore

Hey all,

I am looking for a boat and owner with whom to take the Yachtmaster exam (anywhere in the UK/Ireland.) I recently completed a course in southern England and tested for my Certification. I received the 'Coastal' qualification, but really want to shoot for the 'Offshore' level. I've got 6,800 miles sailed and another 8,000 on power boats. More importantly, however, I just took the RYA exam and can make sure you and the vessel have all your bases covered in terms of what the examiner will be looking for.

I'd crew for you while you're being examined, and then you'd do the same for me. It's common for RYA examiners to examine 2 skippers at a time, and the whole process should take 8-12 hours on the water. Any skippers who have been thinking about getting your qualification, this is the time to do it!
Adnaan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew, mast, offshore, yacht