Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-03-2014, 00:42   #1

St Lucia to Malta.

2 crew needed for transatlantic , we are sailing a 47 ft to Europe anyone interested please get in touch . Some contribution towards expenses required.

St Lucia , Antigua, st Martin, Bermuda, Azores, Gibraltar, Spain, sardegna, Malta
Old 22-03-2014, 12:59   #2

Re: St Lucia to Malta.

Hello Guys!! My name is Janie, I am a 21-year-old student with an adventurous spirit and a love for sailing. I am trying to make my way from the U.S. to Europe in May and June and am interested in joining you across the sea if you are still looking for fellow crew members. I am a student, but spend more time traveling than anything else, with getting prepared to embark on my 4th solo travel journey. I have a decent amount of sailing experience. I spent 6 summers in Maine sailing a 50 foot ketch around in different races. I did a 1-week sailing intensive in the florida keys, and have sailed for my uni and bareboated in the bahamas. It has been close to 8 months since i've been on a boat, sadly (I was traveling and then winter) but am MORE than ready to get back on board, feel the wind in my face, and the freedom of open water. I am fun, outgoing, silly, and always up for a chat or to get along with anyone and everyone!! I've got wandering feet, a curious mind, and a fun-loving spirit. Let me know if you still need more crew for your journey!! Looking forward to hearing from you soon! xx Janie - See more at: Crewbay home page - sailing crew, yacht jobs, boat jobs, sailing jobs, jobs at sea, find crew, find
Guys!! My name is Janie, I am a 21-year-old student with an adventurous spirit and a love for sailing. I am trying to make my way from the U.S. to Europe in May and June and am interested in joining you across the sea if you are still looking for fellow crew members. I am a student, but spend more time traveling than anything else, with getting prepared to embark on my 4th solo travel journey. I have a decent amount of sailing experience. I spent 6 summers in Maine sailing a 50 foot ketch around in different races. I did a 1-week sailing intensive in the florida keys, and have sailed for my uni and bareboated in the bahamas. It has been close to 8 months since i've been on a boat, sadly (I was traveling and then winter) but am MORE than ready to get back on board, feel the wind in my face, and the freedom of open water. I am fun, outgoing, silly, and always up for a chat or to get along with anyone and everyone!! I've got wandering feet, a curious mind, and a fun-loving spirit. Let me know if you still need more crew for your journey!! Looking forward to hearing from you soon! xx Janie - See more at: Crewbay home page - sailing crew, yacht jobs, boat jobs, sailing jobs, jobs at sea, find crew, find
Old 22-03-2014, 13:02   #3

Hello!

My name is Janie, I am a 21-year old student with wandering feet and an adventurous spirit and I am interested in joining you for your journey! I want to make the crossing and am free in starting in May. I have quite a bit of sailing experience with 4 years racing in teh summers in Maine on a 50 foot ketch, a 1 week sailing intensive in Florida in 2012, bareboating in the bahamas in 2013, and sailing on my Uni's team on 4-20s. Please get in touch if you are still looking for people!!

- xx Janie
Old 22-03-2014, 13:19   #4

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Moody 31

Janie, the original poster hasn't logged back in to CF since the first post was made.

Pete
Old 24-03-2014, 20:32   #5

Hi, i'm 41 female with some sailing experience, looking to cross the atlantic in May. I spent the last 6 month sailing in Caribbean, actualy i'm in Panama.
Old 08-04-2014, 19:39   #6

Hi there! We are keen to sail with you but would like an idea of the costs. Yours Natasah
Old 14-04-2014, 01:45   #7

Hi any idea when you plan to start the trip
Old 30-04-2014, 20:34   #8

Hello, 26 year old male here. Drug free/tobacco free. good shape. Looking to make it to europe. I can work hard and definitely carry my own weight. I catch on quickly and can follow orders. I am from Pittsburgh and can leave whenever. I am just looking for some adventure.

Thank you please feel free to respond
Old 01-05-2014, 00:22   #9

Hi, my name is lizzie and Iplan to sail the whole summer, I was just wondering what costs would be involved,

Cheers,
Lizzie
If uou are still requiring crew please email on elizabethwalton@live.co.uk, thanks
Old 01-05-2014, 03:38   #10

hola
when are you sailing?
from where you start? is possible to join you for just part of the trip?
thanks

cheers
Old 03-05-2014, 12:22   #11

Hi
i am interested in you. I am in Antigua now, probably sail tommorow to st .maarten.
maybe we could meet somethere?

my email twojcieszuk@o2.pl
cheers
tom

Tags
Malta, St Lucia