Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-10-2012, 19:51   #1

Boat: Mariner 36 Masthead Sloop Designed by Peter Canning
South of Sweden to Norway (Bergen) 2013

Hi
The 2012 sailing season in the Baltic has come to a close for Ta Hi. We had a marvellous season, especially up north (Gulf of Bothnia) on the High Coast. The 2013 season, start 15th May, will see us sail up the west coast of Sweden and over to the south coast of Norway and up towards Bergen. I have allowed 4 - 6 weeks for this sail. I require a competent crew to assist me, mainly day sails with the occasionally overnighter when weather is favourable. You will be required for a minimum of 4 weeks and maximum 6 weeks. You should be able to helm at a given course and assist when entering/leaving the marina/harbour. I do not require any marine/sail certification. You will be required to contribute Euro 10/day + your own transportation to/from the yacht. I will provide good meals, all related cost for the yacht including fuel and marina/harbour fee's. The yacht is a well fitted out Mariner 36 masthead sloop, new sails, Furling, autopilot, DSC VHF, AIS and fridge. I am a retired Australian/Swedish national.
Old 10-11-2012, 05:24   #2

Boat: Beneteau First 235
Re: South of Sweden to Norway (Bergen) 2013

I'm very interested if you are still looking for crew, please email
mcgeedenis@gmail.com
Thanks.
all the best,
Denis
Old 17-11-2012, 07:15   #3

Hi! My girlfriend and I might be interested in joining you. We are an American couple residing in Baltimore/Annapolis, Maryland but willing (and looking forward) to travel.

I have about 20,000 ocean miles of experience with time in the Atlantic Ocean, the Caribbean and the Indian Ocean. My girlfriend has done some sailing course and spent the past season sailing on the Chesapeake Bay.

I have an old high school friend that lives with his wife and two sons in Trondheim so might tie a visit to them with the trip.

Please e-mail me at greenwatersailor att g mail dott com for more information and details.

Cheers, Mike
Old 24-11-2012, 13:33   #4

Good day!

I have 3 years experience working on veriouse positions on a ship. I have worked as a pot washer, assistant stewart, able seaman and MateDeckhand. I am a fast learner and I’m willing to tackle any thing that comes up in a professional manner.I graduated Ukraine Marine College in 2009 and now,I’m stady in Odessa National Marine Academy .
I'm interested a full time position. I'm a very serious seaman.If you give me opportunity I will prove myself to you,becouse I want to grow with the company and grow professionaly.
My salary expectations are open, but I will prove to you that I will become a valuable asset to the company and I hope you will reward my work.
Certificate of Competency: OOW Unlimited(valid:02/10/2014)
All Certificates for: Officer in charge of a navigation watch on ships of 500 gross tonnage or more: Navigator regarding STCW 95.Qualified in accordance with the provisions of regulation II/1..
Current Location - FT LOUDERDALE , Neptune Grope Crew House SE,21 str.
Visas: C1/D,B1B2, Australian
Mob: 706 305 5603

Sincerely yours,
Lebedynskyy Mykyta
Mob: (706)305 5603
Email: Neket_@mail.ru

Tags
Norway, Sweden