Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-03-2014, 20:47   #1

Keen Dutch sailor available around NZ/AUS/Pacific

Hi There,

I'm a Male 35 year old dutchman available for any sailtrip preferably starting from NZ, but (depeding on the trip) also be willing to travel to Aus or Pacific islands to join.

Brief description of myself: Enthusiastic, open minded and direct (what else would you expect from a dutchy ), serious and hard working when needed, easy going if possible.. Skillfull mechanic (Mechanical Engineer) and handy electrician. Good to have around!

Reasonable sailing experience. Grew up on a boat, and have been on a lot of different boats in The Netherlands. Form small to big, old to new. Not much blue-water experience. Sailed from Amsterdam (NL) to St. Petersburg (Russia). Done a lot of overnight races. Have joined, and sill joining races in Auckland at the moment.

Contact me if you have any questions!
Old 12-05-2014, 15:33   #2

Keen Dutch sailor available around Fiji/NZ/AUS/Pacific

Hi all,

Just a llittle update:
At Fiji at the moment. Just finished a crossing from NZ,Opua to Fiji. Great experience and keen to sail some more!

Exploring and surfing Fiji at the moment, but am willing to join any boat going anywhere at any moment. Joining a boat in Fiji would be ideal off course, but I don't mind taking a plane should anyone propose someting challeging. I'd love to sail a Ketch or Schooner during a crossing.

Fair winds to everyone!

Greets, Bert.
Old 15-05-2014, 15:54   #3

Boat: aluminium twin keel, Laurent Giles, 62 foot
Lekker bezig Bert!

Tags
sail