Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2015, 11:51   #1

Experienced crew available for Pacific cruise. Med area also considered

Hi everybody,

I am taking some time off from work to increase my sailing skills and more generally to live some new experiences.

I will be available staring from May-June and I am considering joining a yacht sailing in the south Pacific (e.g. Fiji), but as I am actually based in Europe I might also be open for a good proposition in the Med area.

I am a quite experienced crew, but I can for sure improve further, and will be happy to learn from more skilled sailors.

Some highlights of my experience :

- Yachtmaster Offshore
- Professional skipper for a German sailing school
- Currently sailing in the mini 6.50 offshore racing class
- and more: I can send you my CV if you are interested

I will be happy to join a wooden schooner, as well as a racy Swan. What matters is the experience I can get trough this.

I can fluently speak 4 languages, and everybody I have been sailing with was pleased to have me on board. Referees are availbale.

I also spent all my professional career in the nautical industry, an experience from which I derived many useful competences, and I will do my best to bring you some added value with my presence on board.

So do not hesitate, and get in touch with me if you need a crewmember.
Old 14-04-2015, 06:11   #2

Boat: Maine Cat 30
Re: Experienced crew available for Pacific cruise. Med area also considered

Hello Andy
Please see my recent post regarding our upcoming Atlantic passage from US east Coast to Portugal in May. I have good crew for the first leg to Bermuda but have room for more and need crew for the Bermuda to Azores and Portugal legs.
Regards and good luck in your search
Pat

Sent from my iPad using Cruisers Sailing Forum

Tags
crew, crew available, cruise, enc