Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2015, 10:55   #1

continuing voyage

I am looking for a like minded sailor to voyage to Cuba this spring and other harbors in the western carribean...I am continuing thru the canal , south around the horn... I have a recently refit Islander 36....I have ten years experience ...am looking for someone with experience , but enthusiasm and a sense of joy are more important.
Old 18-08-2015, 12:36   #2

Re: continuing voyage

Hi myketch42!

I am a 27 French guy who has been working in New York for 14 month now. After work, I like to do sport or go out to explore the city with my housemates and friends. During days of, I travel the US and enjoy the nature.

My mission here ends on November the 26th and before my return to France on December the 14th, a friend and I would like to take some vacations in order to visit Cuba and learn to sail in the Caribbean Islands/Cuba/Florida area. We would like to meet fascinating people, enjoy a wonderful trip and of course, learn to sail! We are looking for a 10 days maximum journey from November the 27th or beginning around December the 4th.

If you are in that area at that time, maybe we can take part in your adventure! We understand that you may not have made any precise plans yet but we think we can already talk a bit about your project and see if our interests meet.
What do you think?

Have a good day and an awesome trip!

Ludo
Old 19-08-2015, 08:03   #3

Hi there! I am a 30 year old who is new to sailing but have a huge appetite for learning and adventure. When would you be leaving exactly? I would be looking for a 2 week commitment if possible. Thank you for your consideration! Steph
Old 20-08-2015, 05:28   #4

Hi*there I'm 43 years old male in great shape and perfect health. I just saw your post looking for a crew. *I have experienced sailing around Cape Cod on my Catalina 22 for the last few years. I can navigate very well and hold a course *I had take couple navegation and safety courses with the coast guard here in Boston. I know my way around a sail boat and I have sea legs ready. I'm a great cook, *very clean , and I know how to catch fish and cooked. *I speak Spanish, *Italian and little french. I follow orders and i hate to sleep. I love red wine and i don't eat red meat. I'm *looking to gain some sea experience and keep growing as a sailor and in due time do what you are doing sail around the world. *Good luck on your trip be safe and I hope to heard from you at swimer22@yahoo.com

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Cruisers Sailing Forum mobile app

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Cruisers Sailing Forum mobile app
Old 20-08-2015, 21:27   #5
WoW

Very interested and have sent PM.

I indulge in the usual vices --- Skype, phone, email, text et al.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

WoW