Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-05-2008, 16:32   #1

Capt./Mate available

Hi there
This is a rare opptunity to secure an experienced captian or mate to help you sail/deliver or cruise world wide.

I have sailed over 80K ocean miles on own boats, 37' Tayana, 40' cat, and 50 custom sloop (most recent): http://www.nobeltec.com/Downloads/Do...STORIES.SAVEKE

I hve just completed a second career as a helicopter pilot, and wish to return to the life I love the most. I do require to be paid, however you get a crew/Capt. with 35 years of experience, I have traveled the world several times by own boats, more as a helicopter pilot.

This opportunity could suite someone new to offshore voyaging and need some help learning the ropes. Or someone with lots of experience who knows the value of having an experienced hand on board.

Whatever suites you be sure to contact me ASAP as offers are streaming in now and I want to be selective and embark on a journey of a lifetime we will both remember, and hopfully blossum into a lasting friendship, with many wonderfull sailing adventure stories to tell our grandchilderen.

Size of vessel not important, I am able to handle large sail/motor as well as smaller sail, I do have credentials upon request, including USCG 100Ton W/Sail USL Master Class V, Micronesia 500 ton. Previous owner of several sailing companies.

Fair winds
Captain Brent